Course Code: RYD-022
Course Title: Competency Development Program in Inlicensing and Outlicensing in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and practical understanding about the licensing deals in pharma and biopharma industry
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through licensing deal and ensure that you can understand the integrities of the due diligence process and also requirements for successful licensing deal. The course will focus on portfolio analysis and strategies for successful product pipeline management. The course will adopt a practical and interactive approach that will enable you to apply what you have learned to your daily work the steps of approval process in details. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical professionals working in business development department
- Those who need to understand the licensing deals
- Anyone wishing to update their knowledge on portfolio management strategies
- Pharmaceutical project management professionals.
Features of the Course:
1. Orientation to practical understanding licensing deals – specifically in inlicensing and outlicensing in pharma and biopharma industry
2. Simulation to real life Regulatory Strategic planning for licensing in pharma business.
3. Practical training in drafting of licensing deals.
4. Focus on due diligence in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical licensing deals.
Any body who wants to acquire drug regulatory affairs competency should attend the course.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course