Who should attend
About FMCG branding
This short orientation training provides fundamental understanding on creating and protecting FMCG brand logo. In FMCG business, brand logo plays a vital role in brand positioning. This course provides comprehensive understanding how FMCG brand logo is designed in practical. Moreover, this course provides hands on knowledge, how to register and protect the brand logo.
It is important for FMCG marketers to establish high quality, different and distinct brand logo. These in turn provides the brand recall and help to sustain in business in long run. Therefore, the course is designed with lot of real life practical experience of the FMCG brand logo.
In this online self-paced modules, participant will be understanding about the brand logo designing, registration and protection. The course provide valuable insight on legal aspects of the brand logo and identity management.
Course Code: RYD-069
Course Title: Creating and Protecting FMCG Brand Logo [Microlearning Course]
Online micro learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Duration: 3 Days
Any body who wants to acquire detailed understanding on FMCG brand logo development process, can participate in this course
Any body who wants to acquire competency regarding new drug development process, should attend the course.
Who should attend this course?
- This course is ideal for FMCG brand managers, marketing managers, FMCG digital marketing managers and executives.
- Fresher/Beginners, Those who want to make a career in FMCG brand management.
- Designers who works with FMCG companies and brands.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- This course provides detailed understanding on FMCG brand logo designing process from scratch to advance level. Hence, this course is ideal for FMCG brand, marketing and sales professionals who want to enhance their skill on FMCG branding.
- The course focus on the registration of the brand logo to prevent market exploitation.
- Moreover, course also provide clear cut understanding on brand objection, opposition procedures.
- Course provides comprehensive planning for decision making regarding the development, selection, finalization of the brand logos and also registration and protection of the logo mark.