Who should attend
Key learning area
This course provides training on the pharma and biopharma R&D discovery, development and commercialization pipeline, project and portfolio management.
This online Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Project Management training course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of the project management process which takes place in the pharmaceutical, biotech keeping in view both in innovative and generic industry.
The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course. The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
- Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Course Code: RYD-047
- Nature of the course: Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
- Duration of the course: 1 Month
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline.
- Course Certificates: Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Deliverables: Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination. You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Features of Pharma Project Management Course
- This pharma project management covers all aspects of the project and portfolio management from drug discovery development, regulatory, commercialization of the innovator drugs, innovator biologics, generics and biosimilars.
- The course provides orientation to job related practical aspects of the pharmaceutical project managers. Therefore, on completion of the course, the participants will develop the hands on understanding how Project Management Professionals works in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company..
- One of the important feature of the course is real life simulation on project related critical decision making process. Hence, these simulations help to enhance the decision making skills which is the core aspects of the pharmaceutical project manager’s working.
Who should attend this course?
- First of all, this course is ideal for Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical professionals seeking to enhance or update knowledge about pharmaceutical project management.
- Secondly, this course will be great help to those who are moving into pharmaceutical project management.
- Moreover, Pharmaceutical R&D scientist, Regulatory Affairs Professionals, and strategic management professionals will learn much needed key skills in Pharma Project Management.
- Above all, this course will be ideal for those who will be working at portfolio management projects of pharmaceutical companies.
Key Areas of Learning:
- Drug Development to Commercialization – R&D management and related strategic planning.
- Basics of Biopharmaceutical – Development to commercialization
- Advanced training on various classes of biopharmaceuticals.
- Understanding on the biopharmaceutical regulatory affairs, registration requirements.
- Biopharma strategic management training
- Biopharma market access | Market sizing | Forecasting | Valuation | Pricing | Reimbursement
- Strategic Planning Process | Knowledge Area of Business Development | Lead targeting | Licensing term sheets Portfolio Management Process | Portfolio Characteristics | Portfolio Analysis | Balancing the Portfolio
- Objective – Strategy – Tactics | Portfolio constraints | SWOT | Numerical SWOT Profiling and Searching | Objectives | Search Database | Creating Opportunity Anatomy for deal analysis | Mind Mapping | Searching Tools and Techniques – Web Search | Conference | Confidentiality – CDA | MTA
- Life cycle extension / Loss of Exclusivity – LOE strategies.
- Pharma Marketing and branding Strategic Planning.
- Generic Drug Strategic Planning
- Strategic Pathways for marketing authorization of the pharmaceutical and – biopharmaceutical products in various business regions – US, EU, LATAM, GCC, rest of the world.
- Exclusive training on Biopharmaceutical and biosimilar management.
- In depth training on Licensing in the pharmaceutical industry – In Licensing Vs. Out licensing, Co-development, co-marketing, Co-promotion, Reverse Copromotion,
- Financial Planning and Management for pharma strategic management professionals
- Modelling and Deal Valuation – Top Down Model | Epidemiology data method | Complex Model | Forecasting | Heuristic or ‘prophesy’ method | Different value perspectives | Deal Structuring Structuring the deal
- Royalty Management – Royalty structuring | Royalty Calculation Method| Tiered Royalties | Terms | Royalty Reductions | Royalty Stacking – Concept and Calculation | Minimum Annual Royalties | Reach through royalties
- Distribution Licensing | Geography | Indication Splitting | Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Licensing | Sub Licenses.
- Acquisition in Pharma | Product Acquisition| Company Acquisitions| Steps in acquisition | Financing acquisition deals | Trademark Assignment Process.
- Valuation Methods: DCF | rNPV | Sunk Cost Method | Comparables | Sum of Parts | Deterministic Vs. Probabilistic rNPV | Peak Sales – Max-Min Approach.
- EBITDA method of valuation | Enterprise Value and Enterprise Multiple Calculation