Who should attend
Key learning area
This course provides training on the pharma and biopharma R&D discovery, development and commercialization pipeline, project and portfolio management.
This online Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Project Management training course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of the project management process which takes place in the pharmaceutical, biotech keeping in view both in innovative and generic industry. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmaceutical Project Management
Course Code: RYD-047
Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
- 24×7 Online Access – Access anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Flexible online final examination (Computer Based Test by secure mode)
- Real life Case Study module will be provided along with the course, material.
Graduation in any discipline.
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical professionals seeking to enhance / update knowledge about pharmaceutical project management
- Those moving into pharmaceutical project management
- Pharmaceutical R&D scientist and Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Anyone who will be working at portfolio management projects of pharmaceutical companies
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Key Areas of Learning:
- Detailed understanding in drug discovery – development to commercialization process.
- Strategic look into R&D project management in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
- Turns to the key links of pharma projects with pharma business strategy and portfolio management.
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager’s Skill training – Introduction to Project Management, Beginning a Project, Project Planning, Project Budgeting, Project Scheduling, Project Execution, Monitoring and Controlling the Project, Summary of Project Management Knowledge, Tools To Help Make a Project Manager Succeed.
- Drug Discovery Development project management – timeline creation with business outcome.
- Project Evaluation process.
- Financial knowledge for pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Execution.
- Customized formats, charts, logs for detailed project management systems and controls. Practical Training on documentation.
- Handling of IT system and Project software.