- ROYED makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. ROYED assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website. ROYED may make changes to these materials at any time without notice.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of ROYED. ROYED makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. ROYED has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representations as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
- While ROYED makes every effort to ensure that any software available to be downloaded from ROYED’s website is free of any software virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all software viruses. ROYED is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms.
[End of General Disclaimer]
This statement discloses the privacy practices for ROYED. ROYED has adopted a set of information management guidelines that serve as the basis for its relationship with users. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, these guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page. ROYED is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link.
- What information does ROYED gather/track about you through its websites?
- General Registration: During a free registration process for the use of certain pages of ROYED websites, access to certain ROYED services, such as the Electronic Bookstore and electronic registration at ROYED conferences and meetings, ROYED may require you to supply an e-mail address and demographic information (address, country, zip code). Subscribers must be of an age such that, according to the laws in force in their country of residence the Disclaimer will be binding on the Subscriber. For this reason, ROYED reserves the right on occasion to request subscribers to disclose their date of birth.
- Meetings and Conferences: For subsequent electronic correspondence concerning ROYED conferences and meetings, ROYED may request you to supply a unique subscriber ID assigned at the time of initial registration.
- IP Addresses: ROYED also logs IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration, statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
- What does ROYED do with the information?
- Contact: ROYED may contact you regarding account status, to confirm registration and to advise you of changes to the system it considers major.
- E-Mail: Using the e-mail addresses provided at registration, ROYED periodically sends promotional e-mail to its subscribers about services, public conferences and publications offered by ROYED.
- Statistical Analysis: ROYED may perform statistical analyses of user behavior of its sites in order to measure interest in the various areas of its site.
- ROYED uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Site Navigational Information”).
- We do link the information we store in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- Our third party data analytics partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
- We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see “Choice and Opt-out.”
- Flash LSOs: We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
- With whom does ROYED share the information?
- Third parties: Personal information about you supplied electronically as an individual subscriber will not be provided to any third party without your consent.
- Aggregate disclosure only: ROYED will disclose information supplied electronically to third parties only in aggregate form.
- Disclosure: ROYED will provide you all of your personal information provided electronically at registration upon request. This information will only be sent to the e-mail address on file or when the request is supported by the subscriber ID associated with it.
- Fora: Any information you disclose when posting a message in any fora, listservers and message boards which ROYED may offer, becomes public. Moreover, subscribers who post a message in ROYED fora and similar services may make their e-mail address available to others through a feature of ROYED fora software, which could result in unsolicited e-mail from other subscribers or parties, for which ROYED declines responsibility.
- Opting-Out, Corrections and Cancellations
Upon request, ROYED will:
- Correct personal information that you state is erroneous; or
- Permit you to “opt out” of further e-mail contact (excepting notification of major changes to the service), either on the original subscriber registration form or at any time subsequently, while still allowing access to the site;
- Remove you and your personal information provided electronically from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
To request a correction or cancellation, send an e-mail to the address provided to you at registration for this purpose.
ROYED Candidates Placement Assistance Policy
- Placement Assistance is given mainly to those candidates who have graduated / passed/ qualified from any of our Advance Diploma Programs.
- Placement assistance will mainly be provided for candidate of Indian Origin.
- Registrant who has paid the full / complete fees
▪ ROYED’s Commitment is only to provide Placement Assistance to eligible candidates and not Job Guarantee.
- Job Assistance will be provided to individuals who have an attempted, completed of > 90% of the course.
- Recruitments depends on the individual companies recruitment policies which are subject to change
- from time to time. ROYED or any other companies do not guarantee any placements to the students of the program.
- The Selection Process will be conducted at the recruiting company’s premises. The candidates will have to appear for the same at their own expense.