How shall I take the admission?
You can join the course online in 2 steps:
- Step 1: Create your free account at www.royed.in.
- Step 2: Login and Go your respective course page and you can book or purchase the course effectively. Course will be instantly activated after successful completion of the course fees payment.
In case of any assistance you can take help of Live Chat support.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Royed courses?
- Eligibility criteria for the admission in the course is mentioned below:
- PG Certification: Graduation in any discipline. 3rd and Final year graduation students can undergo the course.
- Advance Certification, Microlearning courses, Competency Development Training can be attended / pursued by anyone who requires the relevant domain knowledge.
What is the training modes?
- We have Online Courses and customized corporate training which can be online and onsite also.
How are Royed courses different from other providers?
- At Royed, we are committed to providing the highest quality of on the job learning. All our topics are designed with real life practical simulation. Additionally, our training platform combines the convenience of online training with the interactivity – Quizzes, case studies, break-out sessions, polling, assessments.
- Course participants receive the course analytics – performance by chapters and also mentor evaluation reports for each section.
What are the different types of online courses available?
We have 4 types of online courses.
- PG Certification – 1 Year Course.
- Advance Certification – 1 Month Course.
- Competency Development Program – 1 Week Course.
- Microlearning Certification Course – 3 Days
What kind of equipment do I need for training?
You only require Computer / any smart device with internet access. All our courses are mobile device compatible. You can access the courses from mobile too. Headphones will be ideal for listening to lectures effectively.
*There is no installation or downloading of the apps required.
Can I attend the training on mobile devices?
Yes, you can attend the lectures and entire course from any smart phone, tab, IPAD, netbook etc.
Do I need to install any application?
You are not required to install any application / program in your system. www.royed.in is a cloud based learning system. Therefore, you only need to open www.royed.in in the browser and login with your credential to start accessing the course.
What if I lose my login info? I lost my password?
You can reset your password. On the top sign in button you click, and then you can reset the password by following on screen instruction.
Alternatively, You can mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org or take help of Live Chat Support. We will send you the user id and password to access in your email id.
How to register for final examination?
You can login to your course page. Last section of the course will be having the final examination. You can register and attend the final examination at your convenient time and day.
When I can take the final examination?
You can take the final examination at your convenient date and timing, within the course access period.
Can I write my final examination anytime after expiry of the course?
In case you have enrolled the course but due to some unavoidable reason, could not be able to write the final examination within the course access period, you can write final examination after scheduled period paying additional Final Examination fees of 20 USD.
Note: There will be no fees for final examination if you write within stipulated course time frame.
Do I need to pay for the final examination separately?
No. There are no additional fees other than course fees.
What if I failed to pass / could not attend the examination?
You need to reappear for RE-EXAMINATION. You will be able to appear for the RE-EXAMINATION only after 2 days from the date of previous examination.
You need to take the RE-EXAMINATION date and appear as per the approved date.
Are there any exam fees for re-examination?
No. There are no additional fees.
What is the pattern of final examination?
Generally final examinations will be online.
Time duration – Max. 2 hours (varies). Duration can be varying from 1/2 hour to 2 hour based on the course types, and the number of questions also vary accordingly.
Types of questions: Multiple choice Objective type, short explanatory type.
Can I attend the final examination from mobile?
Yes. You can. But it is recommended to attend from the desktop or laptop or tablet because of the relatively bigger screen size.
What are total certification marks and grades?
Following Grades are awarded:
- More than 75% – Distinction
- More than 60% – 1st Class
- More than 50% – Pass Class
When will I be getting my certification after successfully passing the final examination?
Final examination results and certificates will be sent to the registered email id in 48 working hours time.
Do I get the certificate after completion of the course?
Yes. You will be awarded with a certificate after successful completion of the course.
Royed issues learners one of two types of e-certificates. The types of e-certificates are described below.
- Course Participation Certificate: On completion of course schedule duration, learners will be issued the course participation certificate.
- Course Gradation Certificate: On successful completion of the course online final examination, course certificate with % secured and grades will be issued.
Can I complete the 1 Year PG Certification course within 6 months?
Yes, during your course tenure, you can write the final examination and complete the course and get certified.