This online training provides understanding of pharma product management skills techniques that are commonly applied in the pharmaceutical industry. This PG Certification is designed to create an effective practical learning exposure for Pharma Product Managers. Most importantly, this course provides practical knowledge and real life job simulation in the field of pharma product management. Hence, this course is even ideal for the professionals who work in the pharma product management department. In fact, the major objective of the course is to train candidates on pharma brand plan preparation. Indeed brand plan preparation is the lifeline of pharma product management.
This pharmaceutical product manager training course gives practical knowledge and real life job simulation. For instance, the course focuses on how product managers work in pharma companies and understanding of key responsibilities and job functions.
Pharma Product Management concepts are also covered in the following courses:
Online Self Paced Learning
In these online self-paced modules, participants will be understanding about the branding process in the pharmaceutical industry. First of all, this pharma product management training covers each important aspect of the naming of the brands, searching, logo design and trademarking process to protect the brand name. Secondly, the course briefs about the step by step marketing plan preparation. In fact, marketing plan preparation is extensive work. And, the course covers each minute element of the brand plan effectively. Furthermore, the course will provide extensive training on marketing input preparation. The course covers entire aspects of the artwork designing. For example, brand logo, visual aid, Leave Behind Literature, Product Manual, Clinical Trial Folder, Packaging design, pharma digital marketing etc. Above all, the course provides practical training on pharma digital marketing tools and techniques also.
- Title of the course: PG Certification in Pharma Product Management (PGPPM)
- Course Code: RYD-003
- Nature of the course: Online self paced distance learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
- Course Duration : 1 Year. Participant can complete the course within 1 year anytime.
- Certificate: Course certificate will be issued on completion of the course.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline. In fact, any body who wants to acquire pharma brand management competency should attend the course. Moreover, final year student can also attend this program.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. Hence, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- Moreover, you will be able to download course study modules (PDF books), which you can download by login to your course page.
- Most importantly, one can download study handouts specific to every lectures from the resource section. Hence, it will convenient to keep track with the lectures effectively to ready to refer study handouts.
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of the pharmaceutical branding is covered in this course.
- Simulation to real life working in Pharma Product Management Team (PMT).
- Access to real life data bank of pharma promotional accelerating material (PAM) – Visual Aids, Leave Behind Literature, Catch Cover, Packaging designs, Reminder Card, etc.
- Access to Case Studies and various pharmaceutical marketing plans.
- Pharma Product Management course provides in-depth practical hands-on training on pharma digital marketing.
- Moreover, the course provides unique pharma brand forecasting tools and techniques.
- 1 Month advance certification in pharma product management >> Click here
- Executive Program in Pharma Global Business >> Click here
- Pharma marketing course >> Click here
- Pharma Brand Plan Development >> Click here
- Visual aid designing training>> Click here
- Pharma Sales Management >> Click here
- Pharma Strategic Management >> Click here
What is Pharma Product Management (PMT)?
Pharma product management refers to the process of overseeing and managing pharmaceutical products throughout their lifecycle. In fact, Pharma Product Managers or Pharma Product Executives are middle level professionals who manage the pharma brands from development to commercialization and beyond. Therefore, the product managers involves a range of activities aimed at maximizing the success and profitability of pharmaceutical products in the market.
Tasks and Responsibility of the Pharma Product Managers
- Pharmaceutical product managers are responsible for various tasks, including:
- Product Development
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Plan and Product Launch activities
- Product Positioning and Branding
- Pricing and Market Access
- Cross-functional Collaboration
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and develop new pharmaceutical products or improve existing ones. This includes conducting market research, identifying customer needs, and overseeing the formulation, testing, and regulatory compliance of the product.
Analyzing market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to identify opportunities and develop effective product strategies. This involves evaluating market potential, assessing customer preferences, and understanding the regulatory environment.
Pharma Product Manager should take care of planning and executing the successful introduction of new pharmaceutical products into the market. Hence, they are responsible for the developing marketing plan and marketing campaigns, coordinating with sales teams, training sales representatives, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Product Positioning and Branding
Pharma Product Manager are also responsible for determining the unique value proposition of the product. Moreover they also develop positioning strategies for market differentiation. Hence this key activities include the defining target market segments, creating compelling brand messaging, and establishing a strong brand identity.
Pricing and Market Access
Pharma Brand Management professionals also responsible for the setting up the pricing strategies for pharmaceutical products based on market dynamics, cost considerations, and reimbursement requirements. Hence, they need to collaborate with payers and reimbursement agencies to ensure favorable market access and coverage for the product.
Above all, the pharma product management professional responsible for the managing the product throughout its lifecycle. Hence they makes the adjustment as needed by brands. This may address the market changes, emerging competition, or new regulatory requirements. Finally they make the strategies which may include line extensions, formulation improvements, or the development of new indications.
Working closely with various departments within the pharmaceutical company, such as research and development, regulatory affairs, sales, marketing, and medical affairs, to align product strategies and ensure effective execution.
The role of a pharma product manager requires a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, market dynamics, and regulatory landscape. They must possess strong analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills to navigate the complex and highly regulated pharmaceutical market and drive the success of their products.