Who should attend
This online food regulatory affairs course provides understanding of food regulation, safety, registration and compliance process.
Advance Certification is designed to create an effective Regulatory Affairs Manager for Food, Food Supplement and Nutraceutical Industry. Food Regulatory Affairs training gives practical knowledge and real life job simulation. Course focuses on how regulatory professionals work in a company and understanding of key responsibilities and job functions.
At Royed, we also have 1 year PG Certification in Food Regulatory Affair course.
In these online self-paced modules, participants will be understanding about the food regulation and commercialization process in detail. Therefore, it is easy and convenient to access. Course can be accessed 24×7, across anywhere.
The course trains the candidate on novel food development, regulatory approval, compliance management process will be covered in phased manner for easy understanding. Moreover, Course covers fundamentals to advance learning on food development, regulation, registration and strategic management process. Above all, this course features regulatory affairs strategic planning.
Course Code: RYD-062
Course Title: Advanced Certification in Food Regulatory Affairs
Nature of course: Online, self paced learning
- Overview of the Food Industry. Introduction to Food Regulatory Affairs. Classification of Foods. Regulatory authorities for the food industry.
- Development and Commercialization of Food. Understanding of the Food Regulatory Cycle.
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices. All different sections and modules. Detailed understanding on food manufacturing standard development. Audit of plants. Data Integrity and Warning Letter handling training. Recall Management Process.
- Food safety Management Process.
- Documentation for launch of a new food product and regulatory filing in US, Europe, UK, India, Canada, Japan, GCC, African Region.
- Novel Food Product Dossier preparation – Specific Formats for Regulatory Bodies.
- Dietary Supplements and Regulations | Premarket activities | labeling requirements | Claims, Approval requirements | Manufacturing Requirements
- Food Industry Intellectual Property Right Management. IPR, Patents, Copyrights and Trademarking Process.
- Food Product International Business Management, export documentation.
- Launching commercialization process and involvement of regulatory works.
Who should attend this Food Regulatory Affairs Certification Course?
- Those who are in food regulatory affairs and related departments.
- Professionals from food product marketing organizations .
- Food scientist who requires detailed understanding of the food regulatory and management process.
- Fresher or beginners, Those who want to make a career in the food regulatory department.
Online distance learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Any body who wants to acquire food regulatory affairs competency should attend the course.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of the food regulatory managers, is covered in this course extensively.
- Simulation to real life working in the regulatory affairs department. Hence it helps to enhance the regulatory strategic decision making.
- Advance training on food registration requirements for various regulatory bodies.
- Access to Case Studies to learn about food regulation and registration.
Few of the similar courses
- FMCG Branding and Marketing Course >> Learn more
- Food Marketing and Branding Training >> Learn more
- FMCG Digital Marketing Course >> Learn more
- Cosmetics Brand Management Training >> Learn more
- FMCG Sales Management Course >> Learn more
- Pharma Marketing Course >> Learn more
- FMCG Business Management >> Learn more
- Food Regulatory Affairs >> Learn more
- Pharma Product Management Course >> Learn more
- Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs >> Learn more
Career in Food Regulatory Affairs
A career in Food Regulatory Affairs is very challenging, but highly rewarding. In fact, it opens up lot of opportunities for professionals. But the regulatory job covers a variety of disciplines. For instance, regulatory professional involved involved in novel food product’s regulatory submission, compliance, testing of the food products, quality assurance, safety, vigilance process. Hence, they should have comprehensive knowledge on various topics. For example, novel food development process, regulatory approval process, quality assurance, quality control, formulation, etc. In fact, more the knowledge, it will be more beneficial, which will help them to reach a greater height in organization hierarchy.
Safety of the food is a concern in food business
The Food, food supplement and nutraceutical industry is growing at a rapid pace. But there is a rising concern over the safety and efficacy. Major objective of the regulatory department to maintain safety and efficacy of the foods products which are in market. Therefore in order to maintain safety and efficacy of foods, regulatory agencies all over the world are imposing number of regulations. These regulations are evolving and changing every other day. Hence, regulatory professionals must have thorough knowledge about the updated regulations. Sound regulatory knowledge helps them to take strategic decision effectively. Therefore, this has resulted in creation of regulatory department with certified regulatory affairs professionals. Above all, it help companies to meet these requirements with ease.
About regulatory affairs job>> Learn here