About FMCG branding
The online Certification course in Cosmetic Brand Management provides training for brand managers on practical aspects of cosmetic product branding and marketing. This advanced certification course provides real life training on cosmetic branding principles. This online certificate course in fast moving cosmetic product branding and marketing is ideal for brand managers, marketing people with dedicated knowledge in the cosmetic industry. This course gives practical real life branding simulation for cosmetic products marketing.
Online Interactive Training on Cosmetic Brand Management
This online cosmetic branding training course is self paced. Therefore the course can be accessed 24×7 across anywhere.
The unique interactive learning tools are used in this course to guide each participant through the process of cosmetic product marketing. In addition, the course challenges students and professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, marketing simulation, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course. Most importantly these advanced tools are very effective for providing insight on how to prepare and market cosmetic brand plans.
Course Code: RYD-032
Course Title: Advance Certification Course in Cosmetic Brand Management [ACCBM]
Features of the Cosmetic Brand Management Course
- The course provides practical training on cosmetic product’s brand management practices. Therefore it helps the students to identify the marketing tools and techniques for the cosmetic industry.
- Simulation to real life working in cosmetic brand management.
- Understanding Decision Making and Strategy Creation in the field of cosmetic branding.
- Above all, this course provides detailed understanding on cosmetic product development process. Course also provides exposure to with real life case access to marketing plans. Certainly, accessing these case studies can be helpful for students to understand various strategies used in industry.
Online learning course. So course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Graduation in any discipline. Even final year graduation students can apply.
1 month from the date of initiation of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. Therefore, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination at your own preferred time.
- You will also be eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
Some related courses
- FMCG Business Management >> Learn more
- Food Marketing and Branding Training >> Learn more
- FMCG Digital Marketing >> Learn more
- Creating and Protecting FMCG Brand Logo >> Learn more
- FMCG trademark registration and protecting >> Learn more
- Pharma Marketing >> Learn more
- Pharma Product Management >> Learn more
- FMCG Branding and Marketing Training >> Learn more
From Advanced Certification in Cosmetic Brand Management, one can upgrade to PG Certification in FMCG Business Management course by paying difference in courses fees. Hence, one will not be paying the full course fees of FMCG Business Management. Course participants need to pay only the difference in course fees.
Branding in cosmetic industry
Cosmetic branding is the discipline which combines the learning of the pharmaceutical or fast moving consumer goods’s branding and marketing principle. Let’s first explain to you.
Cosmetics are usually two types. Medicated and Non medicated. Medicated cosmetics do follow the steps of drug approval and need to follow the pharmaceutical marketing strategies. Mostly these products are marketed by the dermatology department of the pharmaceutical companies. On the other hand, if designated cosmetics are non medicated, it will follow the branding principle of the fast moving consumer goods.
So, as a part of the course we are going to discuss the cosmetic brand management from FMCG and Pharmaceutical angle.
In general cosmetic brand management principles need to be fine tuned or customized to apply in the fast moving consumer goods industry. Therefore, this course trains the individual with marketing skills. So that they can be successful in any core areas like fast moving consumer goods product sales, marketing, administration, branding, business development or even in strategic management.
This cosmetic product branding course provides advance understanding on cosmetic Marketing Plan, brand campaign development. Step by step interactive simulation helps the student to design and develop the brand plan by themselves. On the other hand, it gives them competency. Moreover, they will be confident to prepare the brand’s strategy on their own.
Does the course provide branding training?
- Yes. It does. To clarify, advanced brand management training is incorporated in this cosmetic product marketing course.
Does the course provide advanced business development training?
- Marketing is the core function of business development. In other words, Cosmetic business development requires marketing skills. So, all business development skill training is part of this cosmetic marketing course.
Does the course provide cosmetic brand marketing plan samples?
- Yes. This cosmetic product branding course will provide the marketing plan samples. In addition, the course will provide a briefing on the marketing strategy.
Does the course discuss digital marketing strategic planning for the cosmetic industry?
- Yes. The course will provide deep insight on digital media planning. In fact, digital media is an integral part of the cosmetic brand plan. Today, with advancement of the online business, all cosmetic companies opt for digital branding. Hence, this course covers digital brand management tools.
In conclusion, this cosmetic marketing course provides comprehensive training in various skill areas like brand management, business development, administration etc. Above all, this course covers only specific domains. For example, this course is ideal for cosmetic sales and marketing professionals.