Who should attend
This drug regulatory affairs course on “Drug Registration and Regulation in UAE” provides deep insight on the marketing authorization process in UAE. The course provide detail training on drug Registration Procedure in United Arab Emirates. It covers recent regulations, registration procedure, country specific Common Technical Documents, guidelines and dossier preparation. Moreover course focus on the regulatory affairs strategic planning for registration of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical in United Arab Emirates.
The course is designed to challenge students and Professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any place, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-031
Course Title: Advance Certification in Drug Registration & Regulation in UAE.
Online distance learning course. Therefore the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This UAE Drug Regulatory Affairs online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand of the regulatory process of the United Arab Emirates pharmaceutical market. This online certification course will focus on understanding regulatory affairs strategic management skills which is required for effective functioning as regulatory personnel. Indeed, advance simulation in the course will challenge students to apply what they have learned from the course. In addition, there are advance learning tools like interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat which makes the course very interesting.
Key features of the course
- Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug regulation, registration procedure of United Arab Emirates. Moreover, course also focus on Common Technical Documents, guidelines and drug dossier preparations.
- The course is self paced. Hence, course can be accessed 24×7, anytime, anywhere across the globe.
- Moreover, students can download the course material hand out by login to dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Final examination is online. Hence, student can attend the final certification examination at own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
- Freshers and beginners. Those who want to know about the UAE Pharmaceutical Market, Regulation.
- Drug regulatory affairs professionals. Who want to enhance knowledge about the United Arab Emirates regulatory affairs.
- Business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the pharmaceuticals in UAE.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
Career in Drug Regulatory Affairs
A career in Regulatory Affairs is very challenging, but highly rewarding. It opens up lot of opportunities for professionals. But the regulatory job covers a variety of disciplines. Therefore, regulatory professional involved involved in regulatory submission, compliance, clinical trials, quality assurance, drug safety, pharmacovigilance.
UAE is the one of the largest, most developed economies in the Middle East. Hence, UAE pharmaceutical market presents significant growth opportunities for local and multinational drug makers. Recent days, expansion of private healthcare coverage and the modernization of health infrastructure will contribute to drive prescription market growth. But stricter pricing controls, generic drug substitution and an unfavorable demographic profile are the few of the challenges of UAE pharmaceutical market. However, there is huge scope for the MNC and domestic pharmaceutical companies.
As we discussed, there are lot of regulatory changes as far as the the drug registration and regulation in UAE. So, the major objective of the regulatory changes to maintain safety and efficacy of the drugs and bio molecules.
In this UAE drug regulatory affairs course, focus is on learning the fundamental to advance learning regarding drug discovery, development to commercialization process. Secondly, course is designed to provide comprehensive training on marketing authorization process for pharmaeutical, biopharmaceutical. Above all, course provide extensive training on drug authorization dossier preparation. In addition, course provide access to case simulations and case studies pertaining to drug registration in United Arab Emirates. Certainly, this help all students to acquire practical understanding regarding marketing authorization process in UAE.
About regulatory affairs job>> Learn here