Who should attend
Royed’s “Fundamental Training on CE certification in Medical Devices” short certificate course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to assist their companies in getting products to adhere to CE marking needs and necessities. Management personnel responsible for all aspects of CE marking medical devices as well as internal and external auditors will benefit from this course. Participants will gain knowledge of the requirements of the Medical Device Directive and the CE Marking approach. Participants will be able to provide leadership for their organizations when placing medical devices on the market in the European Union.
Course Code: RYD-035
Course Title: CE Certification in Medical Devices
On completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the European CE Marking approach and its legal and operational requirements
- Explain the structure and purpose of the medical devices directive
- Implement the EU risk classification criteria for medical devices
- Identify the conformity assessment routes and quality assurance requirements for the various risk classes
- Describe the role of the essential requirements as the basis for CE Marking, including the use of standards
- Explain the importance and role of clinical data
- List labeling requirements
- Identify the regulatory significance of risk management and process validation
- Identify the necessary steps required for post market surveillance for different risk classes
- Interpret the criteria for reporting adverse incidents under the vigilance system
- Define the manufacturer’s regulatory responsibilities, including reporting of changes to products and QMS system to the Notified Body
- Identify technical documentation requirements
- Identify the relevance of recent changes to the medical device directives
- Conduct internal and external audits for compliance with the directives
Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory, quality, design, development, manufacturing, marketing managers and personnel handling medical devices
- Organizations preparing ‘own branding’ or ‘private labeling’ of devices
- Potential internal auditors and others who need an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the medical devices directives.
3 Days from the date of initiation of the course.
Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.