The Medical Device Regulation Course is to impart knowledge and practical understanding about the Regulation, Registration and approval process.
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of medical devices regulation and approval process in details. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-006
Course Title: Post Graduate Certification Course in Medical Device Regulations (PGMDR)
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for Medical Devices Professionals who are seeking to improve their skills in the medical devices regulatory environment.
- Those who are entering into regulatory affairs from other areas within a device company (Pharmacists, Clinical Trials, Marketing and others).
- Anyone wishing to update their knowledge on registration in various across different regulatory bodies.
- Those who are working in Business Development and Strategic Planning department.
Our Registrants are in Takeda, Pfizer, Apolonia d.o.o., ITC-Pharma, GSK, Lipoxen (UK), Patheon, Mylan, Biocon, Micro Lab, GE Lifesciences, Orchid, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Hospira, Ranbaxy, Julphar, Jhonson and Jhonson, Ethicon, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, MSD, Medo Pharma, Nestle, Ind-Swift, Panacea, Bal Pharma, Aristo, Reliance Lifesciences, Quality Pharma Pvt Ltd, Cipla, Ipca, Sherya Lifesciences, Promed, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Zydus Candila, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bangalore Pharmaceutical and Research laboratories, Sutures India, Teru Technomed, Indocoar Pharma, Fortis Hospitals, VRPL Healthcare, Medreich, Hospira, Indospectrum, Wintac Limited, Faveo Pharmaceuticals, Enzem, Leo Pharma, Accenture, Shaigan Pharmaceutical, Ceutica & Chemie, Medxplor Healthcare, Systopic Laboratories and many more companies across the pharma industry.
Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
1 Year from the date of initiation of the course.
Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also be eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
- Advance understanding on medical device regulation across different regions, e.g. US, EU, Canada, GCC, ASEAN, LATAM, China, India etc.
- Advance practical training in premarket approval process.
- Advance training on technical dossier preparation.
- Detailed training on ISO 13485 and CE certification process.
- Training on Medical device technical dossier preparation.
Followings are the few of the similar courses, you may be interested in
Drug Regulatory Affairs Course >> Click here