Who should attend
About Dietary Supplement
This online dietary supplement regulatory affairs course provides understanding of dietary supplement regulation, safety, new dietary ingredient notification and compliance process.
Advance Certification is designed to create an effective Regulatory Affairs Manager for Dietary Supplement, Food Supplement and Nutraceutical Industry. Dietary Supplement Regulatory Affairs training gives practical knowledge and real life job simulation. Course focuses on how regulatory professionals work in a company and understanding of key responsibilities and job functions.
At Royed, we also have advanced certification in food regulatory affairs, which covers dietary supplement regulatory affairs training.
In these online self-paced modules, participants will be understanding about the food regulation and commercialization process in detail. Therefore, it is easy and convenient to access. Course can be accessed 24×7, across anywhere.
The course trains the candidate on new dietary ingredient premarket notification, safety and compliance management process. Moreover, Course covers fundamentals to advance learning on dietary supplement regulation, registration and strategic management process. Above all, this course features regulatory affairs strategic planning for dietary supplement.
- Course Code: RYD-107
- Course Title: Advanced Certification in Dietary Supplement Regulatory Affairs (ACDSRA)
- Nature of course: Online, self paced learning
- Overview of the Food Industry. Introduction to dietary supplement regulation and registration requirements.
- Development and Commercialization of new dietary ingredient. Understanding of the dietary supplement Regulatory Cycle.
- Dietary supplement Good Manufacturing Practices. All different sections and modules. Detailed understanding on food manufacturing standard development. Audit of dietary supplement manufacturing plants. Data Integrity and Warning Letter handling training. Recall Management Process.
- Food safety Management Process.
- Documentation for launch of a dietary supplement and regulatory filing in US, Europe, UK, India, Canada, Japan, GCC, African Region.
- New Dietary Ingredient Master File Preparation – Specific Formats for Regulatory Bodies.
- Dietary Supplements and Regulations | Premarket activities | labeling requirements | Claims, Approval requirements | Manufacturing Requirements
- Dietary Supplement Product International Business Management, export documentation.
- Launching commercialization process and involvement of regulatory works.
Who should attend this Food Regulatory Affairs Certification Course?
- Those who are in dietary supplement regulatory affairs and related departments.
- Professionals from dietary supplement product marketing organizations .
- Food scientist who requires detailed understanding of the dietary supplement regulatory and management process.
- Fresher or beginners, Those who want to make a career in the dietary supplement makers and marketer’s regulatory department.
Online distance learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Any body who wants to acquire food regulatory affairs competency should attend the course.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of the food regulatory managers, is covered in this course extensively.
- Simulation to real life working in the regulatory affairs department. Hence it helps to enhance the regulatory strategic decision making.
- Advance training on food registration requirements for various regulatory bodies.
- Access to Case Studies to learn about food regulation and registration.
Few of the similar courses
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- FMCG Brand Management
- Food Regulatory Affairs – PG Certirfication
- FMCG Digital Marketing Course
- Cosmetics Brand Management Training
- FMCG Sales Management Course
- FMCG Business Management
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
What is dietary supplement?
A dietary supplement is a product that is intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients that may be missing or insufficient in a person’s daily food intake. Dietary supplements can come in various forms, such as capsules, tablets, powders, liquids, and gummies. They may contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, botanicals, or other substances that are intended to promote health or improve nutritional status.
It is important to note that dietary supplements are not meant to replace a healthy and balanced diet, but rather to supplement it. They are also not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and should not be used as a substitute for prescribed medication without consulting a healthcare provider. It is always recommended to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement.
Who regulates dietary supplement in US ?
FDA regulates both finished dietary supplement products and dietary ingredients. FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering “conventional” foods and drug products. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA):
- Manufacturers and distributors of dietary supplements and dietary ingredients are prohibited from marketing products that are adulterated or misbranded. That means that these firms are responsible for evaluating the safety and labeling of their products before marketing to ensure that they meet all the requirements of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act as amended by DSHEA and FDA regulations.
- FDA has the authority to take action against any adulterated or misbranded dietary supplement product after it reaches the market.