Course Code: RYD-024
Course Title: Competency Development Program in Drug Registration and Dossier Preparations and Filing
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding of Drug Registration and Dossier Preparation.
Course Description: This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of drug regulation and registration process for different regulatory bodies and practical exposure in drug dossier preparation. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
1. Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug regulation in brief, drug registration process of different regulatory bodies and practical exposure on Drug Dossier Preparation.
2. Understanding on Drug Dossier and its components. Technical Documents and guidelines on dossier preparation.
2. Simulation to real life Strategic planning in Drug Registration Process
3. Page by page development of Drug Dossier Preparation.
4. Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline.
Duration: 1 Week
Course Certificate: Certificate will be provided at the end of the course.