Who should attend
This online course trains the participants steps of drug regulation and registration process in India, how the drug should be registered in India.
The Indian medical regulatory system has become more complicated, and new drugs can take a year or more to be approved for marketing.
Ever-changing laws and regulations are driving demand for regulatory affairs professionals to provide the current needs of industries for the global competition and who can help pharmaceutical companies to effectively bring their medical products to the Indian market.
In today’s competitive scenario, the reduction of the time taken to launch the product is imperative and hence vital for company’s success. The course provides in-depth understanding about the innovators drugs, biologics and generics, biosimilar approval process in detail. New drug or biologics clinical trial requirements are also discussed in this course.
The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Title: RYD-049
Course Code: Fundamental Training on Drug Registration and Regulation in India
Online distance learning course. Hence, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory, quality, design, development, manufacturing, marketing managers and personnel handling Indian Business Operation
- Helpful to all pharma manufacturer/importer, regulatory, preclinical, formulation scientists, and clinical trial professional who are involved directly or indirectly in new drug registration process.
- Need integrated knowledge and broad perspectives which you need to effectively manage the regulatory process for approval of new drugs in India
3 Days from the date of initiation of the course.
Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.