Who should attend
The objective of this online course is to impart basic fundamental know-how and basic therapeutic understanding of the monoclonal antibody (MAB). Course will also feature MAB regulatory approval process.
This online course Fundamental Training on Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the basics fundamental understanding about the Monoclonal Antibody (MAB). For example, how it’s manufactured, nomenclature, therapeutic actions etc. Moreover, the course will provide indepth training on Monoclonal Antibody’s regulatory approval process. Above all, advance strategic discussion on the
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-026
Course Title: Fundamental Training on Monoclonal Antibody
Online distance learning course. Therefore the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This Fundamental Training on Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) online course utilizes interactive learning tools to explain therapeutic action and regulations.
Key features of the course
- 24×7 Online Access. Therefore, access the course anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Students can download the course materials from dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Moreover, final examination is online. Hence student can attend the final examination own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
- Those who want to know about the Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) . Even freshers, for example biotechnology, micorbiology graduates who want to make a career in biopahrmceutical industry must learn about Monoclonal Antibody (MAB).
- One want to enhance knowledge about the recent innovator Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) and biosimilar development process.
- Moreover, business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the biopharmaceuticals and biosimilar.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
Career in Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-produced molecules engineered to serve as substitute antibodies that can restore, enhance or mimic the immune system’s attack on cancer cells. They are designed to bind to antigens that are generally more numerous on the surface of cancer cells than healthy cells.
About MAB >> Learn more