Course Code: RYD-021
Course Title: Competency Development Training in Basics of Biopharma.
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart basic fundamental know-how and practical understanding about the different types of biopharmaceutical drugs and their regulatory approval process.
Features of the Course:
1. Orientation to practical understanding biopharma and biosimilar products.
2. Simulation to real life biopharma regulatory strategic planning in US market
3. Access to industry case studies.
4. Attend Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Duration: 1 Week
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand different classes of bio-pharmaceuticals and their regulatory approval process. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Who should attend?
- Biopharmaceutical professionals seeking to improve their skills in the regulatory environment
- Those moving into regulatory affairs from other areas within a bio-pharmaceutical company (Pharmacists, Clinical Trials, Marketing and others)
- Anyone wishing to update their knowledge on USFDA regulatory knowledge for biopharma and biosimilars
- Regulatory Affairs, Registration and Documentation assistants/officers/managers