About pharma marketing
The online pharma marketing course is designed to impart marketing skill training for brand, marketing, and international marketing managers. Hence, this PG certification course provides understanding on fundamentals to advance understanding of pharmaceutical marketing principles. In fact, this course covers principles of marketing for both domestic and pharma international marketing.
Moreover, this online pharma marketing training course is self paced. Therefore the course can be accessed 24×7 across anywhere.
Above all, course uses the unique interactive learning tools. Therefore, this course provides hands on guide to each participant through the process of pharmaceutical marketing. In addition, the course challenges students and professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, marketing simulation, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
Certainly these advanced tools are very effective for providing insight into pharma marketing skills. So that student can learn the concept effectively.
Course Title: PG Certification in Pharmaceutical Marketing
Course Code: RYD-004
Features of the Course:
- The course provides practical training on common pharmaceutical marketing practices. Therefore it helps the students to identify the marketing tools and techniques which are commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The course builds on Simulation to real life working in pharma management. Hence it helps in understanding decision making and strategy creation in the field of pharma marketing.
- Above all, this course provides access to Online Data bank of pharma marketing case studies and real life marketing plans. Certainly, accessing these case studies can be helpful for students to understand various strategies used in industry.
- In addition, course provides hands on training on pharma digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Moreover, pharma marketing course provides detailed insight on market sizing, forecasting, market access strategies, pricing and reimbursement which is must have skill area for pharma marketing professionals today.
Discovery, Development, Market Access, Commercialization
- Drug Development to Commercialization – R&D Process, New Drug Development, Key understanding on New Drug & Generic Drug launching process, innovator biologic and biosimilar, Fundamental understanding on clinical trial terminologies.
Pharma Market Research, Market Access & Pricing – Introduction to Market Access | Objectives | Various Key Terminologies | Steps of Market Access | Market Access Landscape | Understanding on Pricing and Reimbursement| Market Access Strategic Planning : Steps and Logical Sequencing for Market Access Strategy Development | Indication Sequencing | Indication Prioritization | Development of Indication Timeline | Indication Matrix | Value Based Indication Prioritization |Market Access Value Dossier | AMCP value dossier preparation | Target product profile (TPP) | Quality Target product profile (QTPP) | Critical Quality Attributes (CQAs) | Quality By Design (QbD) | Drug Payment Methodologies | Forecasting Models and Techniques | Market Sizing Tools.
Pharma Marketing and branding Strategic Planning
- In depth training on Licensing in pharmaceutical industry – In Licensing Vs. Out licensing, Co-development, co-marketing, Co-promotion, Reverse Copromotion, distribution licensing etc.
- Basics of advertising, handling of advertising agency. Understanding of advertising concepts.
- Brand logo designing – Practical real-life learning. Trademarking – Brand protection for the brand.
- Marketing Plan and brand plan development. Sectional analysis of the marketing plan. Deciding and promoting brand USP. Brand Promotion Plan and Promotogram development. Sample allocation. CSR initiatives and Campaigns Case based marketing strategy discussion.
- Practical training on visual aid development. Step by step visual development process, understanding on various component of visual aid and visual aid detailing story writing.
- Marketing input creation – Artwork development process for LBL, product literature, DHCP letter, catch cover, reminder card etc.
- Packaging design – Components, scientific requirements and designing fundamentals.
- Analytics – MAT, CAGR calculation, Brand potential development, RCPA, market size determination, Sales forecasting.
- Conference management skill development.
- Promotion regulation.
- Celebrity endorsement, Celebrity agreement.
Advertisement and Digital Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing – Online marketplace strategic, mindshare Planning, Digital marketing mix for ethical brands & OTC brands, Content marketing, search marketing, Developing HCP sites, digital marketing strategies for innovator molecule and generic molecule, KOL management, Brand blogs, legal aspects of pharma brand digital advertisement, Adword, PPC, video marketing, linked in, E-detailing, digital survey tools
- Pharma Sales Management training – Selling skill training, Territory management, precall and post call planning, various skill training for executives and managers.
- Pharma International Marketing training – pharma export documentations, Understanding of important terminologies, Proforma Invoice, Export Contract, Custom House Agent, Freight Forwarder, Letter of Credit Management, Bank Guarantee – How it works, LC discounting, Packing Lust, Incoterms, Pre shipment certificates, Transport Documents, Airfreight calculation
Online learning course. Hence, this course is accessible online across anywhere 24×7.
Graduation in any discipline is the minimum qualification required. Moreover, final year graduation students can apply for this course. Hence, freshers can join pharma marketing programs.
1 Year from the date of initiation of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. Therefore, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination at your own preferred time.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
Some Pharma Marketing Related Courses
- Pharma Market Access and Pricing >> Click here
- PG certification in pharma product management >> Click here
- 1 Month advance certification in pharma product management >> Click here
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Plan Development >> Click here
- Visual aid development >> Click here
- Sales Management >> Click here
- Biopharma business development >> Click here
- Biopharma business and brand valuation >> Click here
About pharma marketing
Pharmaceutical Marketing is the discipline which combines the application of the pharmaceutical knowledge along with the fundamental marketing management principles. In general marketing management principles need to be fine-tuned or customized to apply in the pharmaceutical industry. Therefore this course trains the individual with pharma marketing skills. So that they can be successful in any core areas like pharmaceutical sales, marketing, administration, branding, business development or even in strategic management.
The course provides advanced understanding on Pharmaceutical Marketing Plan, brand plan development planning. Step by step interactive simulation helps the student to design and develop the brand plan by themselves. On the other hand, it gives them competency. Moreover they will be confident to prepare the brand’s strategy on their own.
What is pharma marketing? >> Click here to learn
Does the course provide branding training?
- Yes. It does. To clarify, advanced pharmaceutical brand management training is incorporated in this pharma marketing course.
Does the course provide advanced business development training?
- Marketing is the core function of business development. In other words, pharma business development requires pharma marketing skills. So, all business development skill training is part of this pharmaceutical marketing course.
Does the course provide marketing plan samples?
- Yes. The course will provide the marketing plan samples. In addition, the course will provide briefing on the marketing strategy.
Does the course provide pharma international marketing training?
- Yes. In fact, this course will provide in-depth training on pharma international marketing and export documentations.
Does the course provide pharma market access and pricing training?
- Market Access, pricing are the key elements of the pharma marketing training. In fact, Global and country specific market access and pricing strategies are discussed in the course in detail.
Is Digital marketing training included in the course?
- Yes. Absolutely, this pharma marketing course provides built in section which deals with the pharma digital marketing, In fact, course provides hands on practical training.
In conclusion, this pharmaceutical marketing course provides comprehensive training in various skill areas like brand management, business development, administration etc. Above all, this course covers only specific domains. For example this course is ideal for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
From PG Certification in Pharma Marketing, one can upgrade to Pharma Global Management by paying difference in courses fees. Hence, one will not be paying the full course fees of pharma global management. Only difference in fees need to pay.