Who should attend
This course will provide practical understanding about the pharma market access strategies, forecasting, pricing and reimbursement. This advanced online market access and pricing course covers pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical market access strategic management and planning process. Hence, this course will demonstrate market access skills required for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical organization to success. The course provides real life case based simulations for better understanding the complex issues of market access, pricing, forecasting. As a result, it is easy for participants to understand the concepts. Moreover, cutting edge simulations help participants apply the knowledge in interactive real life simulation.
Above all, this market access training course focus on value pricing for market access which is important critical yet complex buzzword in biopharmaceutical industry. Also at the same time, course provides in-depth understanding on evidence-based pricing for pharmaceuticals.
In addition, this course challenges students and Professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any place. So, it allows the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Moreover, user can access the course at own pace. It allows the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-089
Course Title: Advanced Certification in Pharma Market Access and Pricing (ADPM&A)
Who should attend?
- Pricing, Market Access Professionals who want to learn about regional markets.
- Regulatory professionals who want to learn about commercial issues.
- Strategic planners who want to know where they might go next
- Those who want insight into the way that markets influence each other
- Anyone who wants to understand global pricing issues
Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
1 month from the date of initiation of the course.
Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. Therefore, one can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination online at own convenience.
- You will also be eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
This online course utilizes 24×7 interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of market access, pricing, forecasting and reimbursement. Moreover this market access training challenges participants to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
Important Learning Features:
- Online 24×7 access from anywhere. Hence, one can learn at your convenience.
- The course provides timing flexibility. In other words, one can attend the lecture sessions at your own convenient time.
- The course is build on interactive e-learning. Hence, it helps user to understand of the concepts effectively.
- Above all, course provides simulation for real life working. Hence, it helps user to apply the decision making skill in real life scenarios.
Course Coverage Area
- The course provided comprehensive advanced understanding on global and national pricing, market access, pricing, forecasting.
- Advance practical training in health economics and evidence based pricing concepts.
- Advance training on market assessment to determine pricing models.
- Detailed training on forecasting models and techniques with practical case studies.
- Training on value dossier preparation.
Followings are the few of the similar courses, you may be interested in
- Pharma Global Management >> Click here
- Biopharma Global Business Course >> Click here
- Drug Regulatory Affairs Course >> Click here
- Online Training on CE certification >> Click here
- Medical devices regulatory affairs >> Click here
- Drug, Biologic and Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs Course >> Click here
- USFDA Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs >> Click here