About strategic management
This online training provide understanding of pharma strategic business management skills which are commonly applied in the pharma and biotech companies. The course is designed to create the new-edged Strategic Business Manager for pharma and biotech industry. Course focuses on how pharma and biotech strategic business manager works and their key responsibilities and job functions.
Course Code: RYD-005
Key Learning Area for the course
- Drug Development to Commercialization.
- Innovation Management in pharmaceutical industry.
- Pharma Marketing Strategic Planning.
- Generic Drug Strategic Planning.
- Managing pharmaceutical SBU (strategic business unit) revenue model.
- Region specific pharma business strategies.
- International Marketing strategic planning in pharmaceutical.
- Deals and deal management in pharmaceutical and bio pharmaceutical industry.
- Deal valuation tools and techniques.
- Pharmaceutical Business Audit – Due diligence.
- Financial Planning and Management for pharma strategic management professionals.
- Advance soft skill training for pharma strategic management professionals.
- Understanding on pharma strategic business management principles involved from drug discovery development to commercialization. Therefore fundamental to advance R&D management process training is included.
- Additionally, the course provide pharma portfolio management skill training.
- Advance Simulation provide to real life learning experience. Hence it helps to improve the decision making skills of the participants.
- Biotech, biosimilar products strategic management is also part of the course.
- Above all, course participants are exposed to Global Pharma Business Case Studies.
- 24×7 access of the course. Hence you can attend the course at your own preferred date and time.
Minimum qualification Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
What is strategic management in pharma and biotech industry?
- Strategic management is the process of planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all what is must for an organization to meet its goals and objectives. Because of this, in all leading pharma and biotech companies, there is a separate division called strategic management cell. They work on planning organization’s strategy.
- Pharma strategic management professionals involve in changes in organization’s business process. As a result, they bring the success to organization.
- Today pharma and biotech organization are looking for trained professionals who understand all aspects of strategic planning. However, there is a lack of professionals who understand complex pharma and biotech business environment.
What skill Pharma Strategic Manager should have?
Firstly, Pharma Strategic Manager should be master of the drug discovery, development to commercialization process. They should have excellent and updated regulatory knowledge. Secondly, professionals should have the fundamental understanding on portfolio management process. Thirdly, they should have strategic business skills, acumen and competency. Last but not the least, they should have basic financial management skills. Most importantly, the course covers deal valuation tools and techniques.
To summarize, strategic management professionals should have overall pharma business functional understanding.
Do the course cover both pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical strategic management?
- Yes. It’s cover the both pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.