Who should attend
Biopharmaceutical Project Management course provides comprehensive training on advance tools and techniques of innovator and biosimilar portfolio management. Focus is on learning biopharmaceutical R&D, process development, manufacturing, regulatory and portfolio and pipeline management aspects. This comprehensive training program provides detailed understanding of both innovator biotech and biosimilar (similar biologic) in single course. This advance certification course utilizes interactive online learning tools to provide real life practical exposure. Therefore, participant will have real life understanding in the steps of the biopharmaceutical (biotech and biosimilar) R&D, process development and manufacturing, commercialization process related strategic planning.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure. Hence, it is quite convenient to learn on the go.
Course Code: RYD-78
Course Title: Advance Certification in Biopharmaceutical Project Management (ACBPM)
Online distance learning course. Therefore the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This Biopharmaceutical Project Management online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand of the regulatory process of biopharmaceutical products. This online biopharmaceutical project management training course will focus on understanding different class of biopharmaceuticals, registration process and followed by biopharmaceutical project management and business development concepts. Hence, the course provides fundamental to advance understanding of the biopharmaceutical business and project management concepts. Indeed, advance simulation in the course will challenge students to apply what they have learned from the course. In addition, there are advance learning tools like interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat which makes the course very interesting.
Key features of the course
- 24×7 Online Access. Therefore, access the course anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Students can download the course materials from dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Moreover, final examination is online. Hence student can attend the final examination own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
- Those who want to know about the Biopharmaceutical Regulation and biopharmaceutical registration. Even freshers, for example biotechnology, micorbiology graduates who want to make a career in biopahrmceutical industry can join this course.
- One want to enhance knowledge about the recent biopharmaceutical regulation, registration process of innovator biomolecules and biosimilar.
- Those who want to enhance and acquire the biopharmaceutical project management skills.
- Moreover, business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the biopharmaceuticals and biosimilar.
- The course provides hands on training on various aspects of the biopharmaceutical project management. Hence, this course is ideal for the pharmaceutical professionals who are going to work in biopharmaceutical projects.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
Career in Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
The biopharma sector has seen high growth in last 10 years, and most importantly this high growth is going to sustain, even in next 15 years. Due to drying up drug (chemical) pipeline, patent expiry, traditional pharmaceutical companies, who are focussing on small molecules, are now looking for the strategic options to keep up their revenue projection.
Hence, a lot of pharmaceutical companies are diversifying to biopharmaceutical segment. Moreover, many patented biologics are going to expire in coming days, biosimilar is seen as a big scope for pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies. Way back in year 1990, total annual revenue of biopharmaceutical industry was has increased from about $4.4 billion. However, biopharma industry reached $275 billion. Most importantly, Biopharmaceutical industry is contributing more than 25 percent of the total pharmaceutical market.
So, there will be huge job demand in biopharmaceutical market. Therefore, biopharma industry seeks skilled person who knows about the basics of biopharmaceuticals. In addition, advance knowledge about the biopharmaceutical regulation will be required for strategic management, business development and regulatory personnel.
What regulatory job involves?
A career in Biopharmaceutical and Bisomilar Regulatory Affairs is very challenging, but highly rewarding. It opens up lot of opportunities for professionals. But the regulatory job covers a variety of disciplines. Regulatory professional involved involved in regulatory submission, compliance, clinical trials, quality assurance, drug safety, pharmacovigilance.
- Introduction to Global biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Biotech Drug Development Process. Overview of the development of a biotech product – clarify the difference between synthetic drugs, biologics and biotech products .
- Biotech Drugs Classification. Important classes.
- Detailed understanding on different types biologics. For example, Monoclonal Antibody, Interferon, Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents and other important biologic.
- Key Understanding on biotech regulation. Topics include understanding the differences in regulatory philosophy between small molecules and biotech product regulation.
- Preclinical and Clinical Research Design.
- Innovator biopharmaceutical regulation, registration process.
- Biosimilar Development and regulation. Topics include Introduction to Biosimilar. Meaning of Biosimilar vs. Follow on biologics. Subsequently Difference between biosimilar and generic drugs. Key important issues in Biotech and biosimilar product manufacturing. Insight on biosimilar approval pathway.
Advance Strategic Management
- Topics include regulatory submission, approval, production, and the postmarket environment for both drugs and devices. Challenges surrounding the approval and naming of follow-on biologics are addressed. Above all, course discussion covers the stages of a drug pipeline and risk assessment at each marketing authorization stages.
- Analytical techniques for the Biotech Drugs. Understand the need for using a range of analytical methods in the characterization of biotech product.
- Global Biotechnology Business. Discussion also covers domestic and International business considerations and international regulatory requirements. Moreover, course provide the access to case studies related to biopharmaceutical strategic management.
Biopharmaceutical Project Management
- Integrities of project management for innovator biopharmaceuticals and biosimilar products.
- Fundamental to advance training on portfolio management. Topics cover are inlicensing, outlicnesing, licensing advance training, technology transfer, deal valuation, royalty management etc.