Who should attend
About Public Relation
This microlearning online training provides fundamental understanding on Public Relation and Corporate Communication. Regulatory Norms are ever-changing. There have been significant changes in press release due to popularizing of the digital media. Therefore, there is also significant chnage in press release as it can be managed more effectively within knowledge of this online course. In this course participants will learn about how to handle a press release process. Moreover, course will focus on digital press release strategies which corporate can easily adapt.
The major part of the course will have detail explanation on how to design, develop press release articles, followed by the execution in the media. Course will also provide the press release format for drafting the press release effectively. The other important topics which will be part of the course is corporate communication, official vs. casual communication, press release vs. blogs etc. The course will also focus on how to release the press release in the digital media without help from PR agency or PR firm.
Core Area of Learning: Public Relation, Press Release, Corporate Communication, Feature article, Blog, Press Release process, digital press release, press release reach analysis.
Course Title: RYD-074
Course Code: Public Relation and Corporate Communication
Online micro learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Duration: 3 Days
Any body who wants to acquire detailed understanding on Public Relation and Corporate Communication.
Any body who wants to acquire competency regarding public relation, press release and corporate communication.
Who should attend this course?
- This course is ideal for those who requires detailed understanding on corporate communication and public relation. For example, those working in Brand Management, Marketing and Business Development department.
- Fresher/Beginners, Those who want to make a career in drug regulatory or pharmaceutical products.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
Features of the course:
- Online 24×7 learning.
- Simulation based learning for effective understanding of the concept.
- Self Assessment modules.
- Online final examination and certification.
Public Relation and Press Release
- Public relations (PR) is the practice of deliberately managing the release and spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public. Public relations (PR) and publicity differ in that PR is controlled internally, whereas publicity is not controlled and contributed by external parties.
- A press release is a short, compelling news story written by a public relations professional and sent to targeted members of the media. The goal of a press release is to pique the interest of a journalist or publication.