Course Title: Royed’s Certificate Program in Pre-clinical & Clinical Trial
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding with an opportunity to acquire and develop the expertise necessary for effective clinical research. The program is designed to meet the high demand for trained personnel for human clinical trials. The program enable you to master practical aspects of clinical trial conduct and management including clinical trial phases and design, planning, implementation, data analysis, regulatory and procedural guidelines and ethical considerations.
1. Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug development process with special emphasize on Preclinical and Clinical Trial. (32 Lecture sessions)
2. Practical Training on GLP and GCP.
3. Simulation to real life Strategic planning in Clinical Research
4. Access to Industry Data bank
5. Access of case study.
Duration: 1 Month
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps by step understanding of clinical trial and clinical research. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
This course is divided into following modules
1. Overview of the Drug Discovery and Development Process.
2. Introduction to Drug Regulation and Registration Process.
3. Pre-clinical Trials – Methods and Analysis Technique. Training on GLP
4. Clinical Trials – Methods and Analysis Technique. Training on GCP.
5. GCP Audit handling procedure.
7. Strategies of Clinical Trials.
8. Clinical Publications handling.