Who should attend
This online course trains how to register the FMCG trademarks. Course covers trademark filing, handling objection and opposition of the FMCG brands.
Moreover, the course will focus on practical understanding in trademark registration process, objection, opposition handling process of FMCG marks. The course covers the USPTO, EU trademarking process, along with the process of protection of FMCG brands globally.
Trademark is a way of protecting trade name or brand name. To maintain a good reputation, trademarked companies and brands will often work harder to provide quality services and products. Trademarks provide protection for both businesses and consumers, making them an important part of running a successful company. Trade mark registration gives the proprietor the right to exclusive use of the mark in respect of the goods or services covered by it.
This online course FMCG Trademark Registration and Protection course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the basics fundamental understanding about the trademarking process for FMCG brands- How it’s do trademark searching, application, and further objection, opposition etc. The course is designed to challenge users to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions and a final assessment at the end of the course. It will be help to understand trademark litigation, objection handling, opposition handling cases.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-072
Course Title: Fundamental Training on Trademark in India
Online distance learning course. Therefore the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This FMCG Trademark Registration and Protection online course utilizes interactive learning tools to explain therapeutic action and regulations.
Key features of the course
- 24×7 Online Access. Therefore, access the course anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Students can download the course materials from dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Moreover, final examination is online. Hence student can attend the final examination own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
- Those who want to know about the Trademark Registration process.
- Even FMCG Brand Managers or Product Manager, who must have comprehensive knowledge how to register and protect the trademarks.
- One want to enhance knowledge about the recent how to register pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical devices brands in India.
- Moreover, business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for brand protection.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher, or on the product itself. For the sake of corporate identity, trademarks are often displayed on company buildings. It is legally recognized as a type of intellectual property.
About MAB >> Learn more