Who should attend
Letter of credit
This microlearning online training provides fundamental understanding on Incoterms and how to select the right incoterms. This is short microlearning certification course course provides background, details of Incoterms 2020 definitions and rules and obligations, and details of the main changes that have taken effect.
This course helps learner to
- Understand how to properly incorporate Incoterms 2020 into proforma invoices and sales contracts.
- Identify corporate sales strategies that lower risks and costs.
- Identify the correct Incoterms® 2020 rule for specific transactions.
- Determine the obligations, risks and costs for both sellers and buyers.
- Avoid common errors when using Incoterms.
- Use Incoterms to the company’s advantage.
In conclusion, this course will provides hands on experience in the different types of incoterms. And at the same time, it provides clear cut understanding which incoterms to choose in which specific scenario.
Course Title: Fundamental Training on Incoterms
Course Code: RYD-086
This course have been fully updated with the new Incoterms 2020 rules.
Online micro learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Duration: 3 Days
Any body who wants to acquire detailed understanding on Public Relation and Corporate Communication.
Any body who wants to acquire competency regarding public relation, press release and corporate communication.
Who should attend this course?
- First of all, this course is most important and ideal for international business professionals handling exports.
- Secondly, incoterms course provides hands on understanding for procurement team who handle import transactions.
- Finance professionals who are handling import export business.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
Features of the course:
- Online 24×7 learning.
- Simulation based learning for effective understanding of the concept.
- Self Assessment modules.
- Online final examination and certification.
Few of the similar courses
What is Incoterms?
Incoterms® define whether the seller or buyer is responsible for a particular cost or risk associated with delivering goods. Setting trade terms helps traders avoid costly misunderstandings and identify potential fees and liabilities that could impact the price of goods. Importers and Exporters alike need to thoroughly understand Incoterms® 2020.