This online course provides an understanding of export documentation requirements for export of pharmaceutical.
This is a real-life learning course which is specially prepared and designed not only for the beginners but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of import & export but are not too conversant with their export documentation and procedures. This course focuses on pharmaceutical exports. Hence, this course provides real life examples and insights of documentation which helps candidates to understand specific pharmaceutical export requirements.
In this online self-paced module, participants will be understanding about the food regulation and commercialization process in detail. Therefore, it is easy and convenient to access 24×7.
The course trains the candidate on skill set required pre-registration, registration and post registration process effectively. Moreover, Course covers fundamental to advance learning on drug registration process, regulation, and strategic management process for effective decision making. Above all, this course features pharmaceutical export business documentation process.
Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmaceutical Export Documentation
Course Code: RYD-043
Who should attend this course?
- Those who are handling Pharmaceutical international business or export process.
- Professionals who involve in pharmaceutical international marketing operation.
- Import – export professional who requires detailed understanding of the pharmaceutical export business management.
- Fresher or beginners, those who want to make a career in Export Department.
- MBAs who want to have the rewarding career in pharmaceutical international marketing.
Online distance learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Anybody who wants to acquire pharmaceutical international business management competency should attend the course.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- The course covers various export documentation requirements.
- Simulation to real life decision making in international business department. Therefore, it helps to enhance the strategic decision making.
- Advance training on pharmaceutical registration requirements for various regulatory bodies.
- Access to Case Studies to learn about the pharmaceutical export documentation process.
Few of the similar courses
- Pharma International Business Management [PIBM]
- FMCG Product Marketing and Branding
- Pharma Marketing Course [PG Certification]
- Biopharma Business Development [Advance Certification]
- Pharma Product Management
- Drug Dossier Preparation and Submission Training
- Pharmaceutical International Business – Middle East
- Drug Registration and Regulation in Saudi Arabia
- Drug Registration and Regulation in GCC countries
- Introduction to International Trade
- Detailed Understanding of Pharmaceutical Export – Why and How !
- Scanning of international environment: Social, political, legal, economic, cultural environment for overseas markets;
- Factors affecting international trade: Methods of entry
- All documentations required for export – A Preview !
- Pre-requirement for Pharmaceutical Export
- Common export documentation: Commercial Invoice, Export Packing Slip, Proforma Invoice
- Transportation Documentation: Airway Bill, Bill of Lading
- Export Compliance Documents: Export Licenses, Destination Control Statement
- Certificate of Origin
- Other Certificates: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Free Sale, Ingredients Certificate, Inspection Certificate, Pre-Shipment Inspections,
- Letter of Credit – Importance and documents required to open LC
- Basic Understanding in regulatory requirements of Innovative and Generic Products
- Documentation in Pharma – WHO GMP, ISO CERTIFICATION, DOSSIER, FREE SALES CERTIFICATE etc.
- Basic Training in Dossier – CTD, ACTD, ECTD formats
- Registration requirements of Pharmaceuticals in various regulatory agencies.
- Pharma Dossier – Importance. Short training on dossier preparation to get first hand information regarding the component of pharmaceutical dossier.