Who should attend
Japan drug regulatory affairs course provides training on marketing authorization process and strategic planning in Japan. The course provide detail training on drug Registration Procedure in Japan. It covers recent regulations, marketing authorization procedure, country specific Common Technical Documents, guidelines and dossier preparation. Moreover course focus on the regulatory affairs strategic planning for marketing authorization for different class of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical in Japan. Hence, this course is vastly useful for those who want to know or already working in regulatory affairs. This course will help them to enhance competency to handle Japan Marketing Authorization Application effectively.
The course is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Japan. Moreover the course identifies the key trends in regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Japan. Most importantly, the course provides valuable insights advance regulatory strategic planning for successful product registration in Japan.
The course is designed to challenge students and Professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any place, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-075
Course Title: Advance Certification in Drug Registration & Regulation in Japan
Online distance learning course. Therefore the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
Features of Japan Drug Regulatory Affairs Course
This Japan Drug Regulatory Affairs online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand of the regulatory process of the Japan pharmaceutical market. Therefore, this online certification course will focus on understanding regulatory affairs strategic management skills which is required for effective functioning as regulatory personnel. Indeed, advance simulation in the course will challenge students to apply what they have learned from the course. In addition, there are advance learning tools like interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat which makes the course very interesting.
Key features of the course
- Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug regulation, registration procedure of Japan. Moreover, course also focus on Common Technical Documents, guidelines and drug dossier preparations. Moreover, course explains various marketing authorization strategic pathways. This helps to enhance the regulatory strategic decision making skill.
- The course extensively covers marketing authorization requirements for full application, verification pathway and abridged pathway. Hence, the course will nurture the regulatory strategic decision making skills.
- Moreover, this training covers variations and renewals of marketing authorization specific to pharmaceutical registration in Japan.
- This training program has advance sessions on CMC preparation, Stability Study, Drug Master File Preparation, Site Master File Preparation, Good Manufacturing Practices modules.
- The course is self paced. Hence, course can be accessed 24×7, anytime, anywhere across the globe.
- Moreover, students can download the course material hand out by login to dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Final examination is online. Hence, student can attend the final certification examination at own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
- Freshers and beginners. Those who want to know about the Japan Pharmaceutical Market, Regulation.
- Drug regulatory affairs professionals. Who want to enhance knowledge about the Japan regulatory affairs.
- Business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the pharmaceuticals in Japan.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
- Drug Registration and Regulation in UAE >> Click here
- EU Drug Regulatory Affairs >> Click here
- Drug Regulatory Affairs >> Click here
- ASEAN drug regulatory affairs >> Click here
- Latam drug regulatory affairs >> Click here
- GMP and GMP audit training >> Click here
- Medical Devices Regulation Training >> Click here
- Drug Registration and Regulation in China >> Click here
Japan Pharmaceutical Market
Japan’s pharmaceutical market value is set to grow at a tepid Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.3% from $72.8 billion in 2013 to reach $79.8 billion by 2020.
But there are certain challenging factors which companies need to deal with. Japanese government’s are now promoting the generic drugs, its biennial pricing review system, which causing slow growth in Japanese pharma market. The depreciation of the yen against the dollar will be limiting factors in what is the second largest mature pharmaceutical market in the world by value.
About Japan Drug Regulatory Affairs Course
In this Japan drug regulatory affairs course, focus is on learning the fundamental to advance learning regarding drug discovery, development to commercialization process. Secondly, course is designed to provide comprehensive training on marketing authorization process for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical. Above all, course provide extensive training on drug authorization dossier preparation. In addition, course provide access to case simulations and case studies pertaining to drug registration in Japan. Certainly, this help all students to acquire practical understanding regarding marketing authorization process in Japan.
About regulatory affairs job>> Learn here