Who should attend
The objective MIDDLE EAST Drug Regulatory Affairs is to impart knowledge of drug regulatory procedures in MIDDLE EAST countries. The course provide detail training on Regulations, Registration procedure, guidelines and dossier preparation specific to MIDDLE EAST countries. Moreover course focus on the regulatory affairs strategic planning for registration of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical in MIDDLE EAST countries.
This advance certification course in Middle East Regulatory Affairs covers drug registration, regulation and marketing authorization strategic planning for Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, UAE and Yemen.
In addition, this course is designed to challenge students and Professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any place. So, it allows the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-066
Course Title: Advance Certification in MIDDLE EAST Drug Regulatory Affairs
Online distance learning course. Therefore, the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This MIDDLE EAST Drug Regulatory Affairs online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand of the regulatory process of the MIDDLE EAST pharmaceutical market. This online certification course will focus on understanding regulatory affairs strategic management skills which is required for effective functioning as regulatory personnel. Indeed, advance simulation in the course will challenge students to apply what they have learned from the course. In addition, there are advance learning tools like interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat which makes the course very interesting.
Benefit of Middle East Pharma Regulation Course
- Gain an overview of the regulatory environment in the Middle East
- Understand the Economic and cultural background to the Markets
- Understand the strategic pathway for marketing authorization in middle east countries
- Harmonisation and recent developments in the region – Centralised registration in the Gulf (GCC-DR), Middle East Regulatory Conference (MERC)
Key features of the course
- 24×7 Online Access. Therefore, access the course anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Students can download the course materials from dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Moreover, final examination is online. Hence student can attend the final examination own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
Who should attend
- Those who want to know about the MIDDLE EAST Pharmaceutical Market, Regulation.
- One want to enhance knowledge about the MIDDLE EAST countries latest regulatory updates.
- Business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the pharmaceuticals in MIDDLE EAST countries.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules. You can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
Career in MIDDLE EAST Drug Regulatory Affairs
A career in Regulatory Affairs is very challenging. But at the same time regulatory affairs career can be highly rewarding. It opens up lot of opportunities for professionals. But the regulatory job covers a variety of disciplines. Regulatory professional involved involved in regulatory submission, compliance, clinical trials, quality assurance, drug safety, pharmacovigilance.
The pharmaceutical market in the MIDDLE EAST has witnessed considerable progress over the years due to favorable demographic and economic factors. Above all, there is a strong support from the government for healthcare industry. Despite the progress, the pharmaceutical sector in the middle east is still in an emerging phase. Middle East market belongs to the class of semi regulated market. But drug regulation in MIDDLE EAST countries are evolving very fast. A vast majority of pharmaceuticals consumed in the region are of imported brand. However, the governments have been trying to increase local drug manufacturing. In turn, it will reduce reliance on imported products.
Middle East Pharmaceutical market is considered as the evolving market for pharmaceutical companies. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates are some of the has the largest market for pharmaceuticals.
As we discussed, there are lot of regulatory changes as far as the the drug registration and regulation in MIDDLE EAST countries. So, the major objective of the regulatory changes to maintain safety and efficacy of the drugs and bio molecules. The regulatory reform had taken place keeping easy of marketing authorization. Above all, this reform will help to align the regulatory pathway with developed market like US and EU. Hence, this will be easier and easily manageable.
About regulatory affairs job>> Learn here