Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
Course Code: RYD-048
Course Type: Online
Course Duration: 1 Month
Requirements: Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- 24×7 self paced learning.
- E-lecture – Instructor enabled.
- Simulation and case studiesSelf assessment tests.
- Online online final examination
Certificate of Completion: Yes, will be issued at the completion of the course.
Certificate of merit: Yes, will be issued at the end of the completion of the final examination.
Hours of Training: 30 Hours of Training
Course Handout in PDF form: Yes, can be downloaded and save.
Who should attend this course:
- Executives working in drug regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance
- Those who want to learn and make career in pharmacovigilance and drug safety
Key Learning Area:
Course provide detailed understanding on the following –
• Historical Perspectives
• Basic Principles of Pharmacovigilance: Definitions
• Regulations in Pharmacovigilance in Clinical Research
• ADR Reporting and Signal Detection Systems
• Pharmacovigilance in Clinical Research
• Setting up a Pharmacovigilance Center in Industry
• Causality Assessment of Suspected Adverse Drugs Reactions
• Management of Pharmacovigilance Data
• Risk Management in Pharmacovigilance