Who should attend
About this course
This Pharmaceutical Selling Skills Training is designed for Area Business Manager. The objective is to make them effective in performing managerial role.
This selling skill training course focus on how to function as Area Sales Manager in a pharmaceutical sales. This interactive skill training makes is simple to understand Area Manager’s job function effectively.
- Course Code: RYD-054
- Course Title: Fundamental Training on Selling Skills for Area Business Manager (1st Line Manager)
- Duration: 1 Month
- Nature of the course: Online micro-learning course. So, course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
- Certification: Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- 24×7 self paced learning.
- E-lecture – Instructor enabled.
- Simulation and case studies
- Self assessment tests.
- Online online final examination
Who should attend this course?
- Medical Representatives who are having at least one year experience.
- Medical Representatives who want to grow to next level.
- Newly promoted Area Sales Manager who want to have detail understanding on Area Manager’s job function.
- Pharma Sales Training Managers, who want to train pharmaceutical area sales manager or newly promoted area sales manager.
Few of the similar courses
Why selling skill training is required for Area Sales Manager?
Medical representative works in individual role. They are responsible for the performance of the territory. Medical representative, in turn, reports to Area Sales Manger. Hence, when medical representative promoted, they moves to next level as Area Sales Manager. Area Sales Manager manages team of 4-5 representatives. Therefore, we can say, it is the first promotion of the medical representatives. As there is a shift of individual role function to managerial role function, it is important for pharmaceutical company to groom the new managers effectively. So that they can function as company expects.