Who should attend
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Africa trains the candidate on pharmaceutical marketing authorization and regulatory procedures in African countries. The course provide detail training on Regulations, Registration procedure, guidelines and dossier preparation specific to african countries. Moreover course focus on the regulatory affairs strategic planning for registration of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical in african countries.
This advance certification course in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs covers drug registration, regulation and marketing authorization strategic planning for all African countries like Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Tanzania, Sudan etc.
In addition, this course is designed to challenge students and Professionals to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any place. So, it allows the user to stop and start at their leisure.
Course Code: RYD-067
Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Africa
Online distance learning course. Therefore, the course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
This African Drug Regulatory Affairs online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through to understand of the regulatory process of the African pharmaceutical market. This online certification course will focus on understanding regulatory affairs strategic management skills which is required for effective functioning as regulatory personnel. Indeed, advance simulation in the course will challenge students to apply what they have learned from the course. In addition, there are advance learning tools like interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat which makes the course very interesting.
Benefit of African Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Course
- Gain an overview of the regulatory environment in the Africa
- Insight on the pharmaceutical markets in Africa
- Understand the strategic pathway for marketing authorization in African countries
- Harmonization and recent developments in the African region
Key features of the course
- 24×7 Online Access. Therefore, access the course anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Students can download the course materials from dashboard. Hence, it helps them to study offline even after completion of the course.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized web page.
- Moreover, final examination is online. Hence student can attend the final examination own convenient date and time.
Graduation in any discipline. Even the final year student can join the course.
Who should attend
- Those who want to know about the African Pharmaceutical Market, Regulation.
- One want to enhance knowledge about the African countries latest regulatory updates.
- Business Development, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, strategic management professionals who want to have the detailed understand strategic planning process for registration and regulation of the pharmaceuticals in African countries.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. So, you can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules. You can download by login to your course page.
Few of the similar courses
- International Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Middle East Drug Regulatory Affairs
- GCC Drug Regulatory Affairs Course
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- ASEAN drug regulatory affairs
- Latam drug regulatory affairs
- Medical Devices Regulation Training
- Drug Registration and Regulation in UAE
- Drug Registration and Regulation in Saudi Arabia
- European Drug Regulatory Affairs
Insight on African Market and Regulatory overview
A career in Regulatory Affairs is very challenging. But at the same time regulatory affairs career can be highly rewarding. It opens up lot of opportunities for professionals. But the regulatory job covers a variety of disciplines. Regulatory professional involved involved in regulatory submission, compliance, clinical trials, quality assurance, drug safety, pharmacovigilance.
The pharmaceutical market in the Africa has witnessed considerable progress over the years due to favorable demographic and economic factors. African pharmaceutical market is considered as semi regulated market. Africa’s pharmaceutical industry is valued around USD 29 billion, and it is one of the major export entry gateway for pharmaceutical companies.
Above all, there is a strong support from the government for healthcare industry. Despite of the recent progress, the pharmaceutical sector in the Africa is still in an emerging phase. African market belongs to the class of semi regulated market. But drug regulation in African countries are evolving very fast. A vast majority of pharmaceuticals consumed in the region are of imported brand. However, the governments have been trying to increase local drug manufacturing. In turn, it will reduce reliance on imported products.
Africa’s pharmaceutical markets are growing very fast. Prescription drugs are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.5%, generics at 10%, over-the-counter medicines at 7.1%, and medical devices at 12.1%. Increasing urbanization, healthcare capacity and supportive business environment are the drivers of the Africa pharmaceutical market. For early movers in order to pursue competitive advantage requires focus on pockets of growth like much of the opportunity lies not at country level, but in cities. It is interesting to note that 37% of African consumers are concerted in 30 cities.
Challenges for pharmaceutical companies to market in Africa
One of the major challenge for pharmaceutical companies is supply and distribution management. Africa, being vast continent, managing the supply chain will be challenging. Secondly, understanding the regulation is key most important for making the appropriate marketing authorization strategy. But it will be really challenging as region witness lot of pharmaceutical companies and there is no regulatory harmonization. So, understanding of regulatory strategic planning is crucial for success of pharmaceutical companies.
About regulatory affairs job>> Learn here