Who should attend
About Sales Analysis
A sales analysis is critical for success of the sales person as report shows the trends of brands performance over time. In its most basic form, a sales analysis report shows whether sales are increasing or declining. At any time during the fiscal year, sales managers may analyze the trends in the report to determine the best course of action. In this online certification course, one will be trained to different terminologies, tools for pharmaceutical sales analysis. Course also provide effective simulation for self assessment with real life sales data.
Course Title: Fundamental Training on Sales Analysis Techniques for Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals
Course Code: RYD-044
Online distance learning course. Course can be accessed online across anywhere 24×7.
- 24×7 self paced learning.
- E-lecture – Instructor enabled.
- Simulation and case studies
- Self assessment tests.
- Online online final examination
Who Should Attend:
- Those who are working in Pharmaceutical Sales Department – MR, ABM, RBM or even senior managers.
- Those who are working in Pharmaceutical Companies in Marketing Coordinators.
- Pharma Product Manager or those working in Pharma Product Management Team
3 Days microlearning course.
Graduation in any discipline.
Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- Attend the course 24×7 by login to your dashboard. You can attend lectures, simulation, self assessment tests and final certification examination.
- You will also eligible to receive the course study modules, which you can download by login to your course page.
Sales analysis is mining your data to evaluate the performance of your sales team against its goals. It provides insights about the top performing and underperforming products/services, the problems in selling and market opportunities, sales forecasting, and sales activities that generate revenue.
Sales Trend Analysis
Sales Trend Analysis looks at historical revenue data to identify patterns, used extensively in budgeting and forecasting. It is a useful method to detect short-term changes in revenue growth and performance.
Sales Key Performance Indicators
- Sales Target
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Achievement
- Monthly Sales Growth
- PCPM analysis
- No. of doctor visited
- Missed call report
- Value Sales Report
- Product wise sales reports
- Advanced Trend Analysis
- Sales Consolidation Report
- Sales and Stock Statement Analysis
- ROI analysis