Course Title: Advance Certification in Pharmaceutical Export Documentation
Course Code: RYD-043
Course Type: Online
Course Duration: 1 Month
Requirements: Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- 24×7 self paced learning.
- E-lecture – Instructor enabled.
- Simulation and case studies
- Self assessment tests.
- Online online final examination
Certificate of Completion: Yes, will be issued at the completion of the course.
Certificate of merit: Yes, will be issued at the end of the completion of the final examination.
Hours of Training: 30 Hours of training
Course Handout in PDF form: Yes, you can download entire course
Who should attend this course:
- Business Development Manger in Pharmaceutical and Bio pharmaceutical industry
- Those working in Pharmaceutical Export and handling export documentation
- Those who want to join pharmaceutical export / international marketing department
- Entrepreneurs, who are in Pharmaceutical Export or want to start export business
Course Description: This is a real-life learning course which is specially prepared and designed not only for the beginners but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of import & export but are not too conversant with their export documentation and procedures. This course is conducted online-distance mode. This course is specifically focused on pharmaceutical exports. Real Life Examples and insights of documentation helps candidates to understand specific requirement for exporting the pharmaceuticals.
- Introduction to International Trade
- Detailed Understanding of Pharmaceutical Export – Why and How !
- Scanning of international environment: Social, political, legal, economic, cultural environment for overseas markets;
- Factors affecting international trade: Methods of entry
- All documentations required for export – A Preview !
- Pre-requirement for Pharmaceutical Export
- Common export documentation: Commercial Invoice, Export Packing Slip, Proforma Invoice
- Transportation Documentation: Airway Bill, Bill of Lading
- Export Compliance Documents: Export Licenses, Destination Control Statement
- Certificate of Origin
- Other Certificates: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Free Sale, Ingredients Certificate, Inspection Certificate, Pre-Shipment Inspections,
- Letter of Credit – Importance and documents required to open LC
- Basic Understanding in regulatory requirements of Innovative and Generic Products
- Documentation in Pharma – WHO GMP, ISO CERTIFICATION, DOSSIER, FREE SALES CERTIFICATE etc.
- Basic Training in Dossier – CTD, ACTD, ECTD formats
Registration requirements of Pharmaceuticals in various regulatory agencies.
Pharma Dossier – Importance. Short training on dossier preparation to get first hand informations regarding the component of pharmaceutical dossier.